Monday, March 13, 2006

To what extent is this true?

Well this day's been crazy
But everything's happened on schedule,
From the rain and the cold
To the drink that I spilled on my shirt.
'Cause You knew how You'd save me
Before I fell dead in the garden,
And You knew this day
Long before You made me out of dirt.

And You know the plans that You have for me
And You can't plan the end and not plan the means
And so I suppose I just need some peace,
Just to get me to sleep.

--Table for Two, Caedmon's Call

5 comments:

Damien said...

Gotta love the alliteration of some Caedmon's Call Calvinism. Though I like it. Rings true to me, at least the lack of peace.

Anonymous said...

I miss you too, I would love to talk to you. But, i need some time now. School is way too overwhelming right now. maybe i can talk to you tomorrow for a few mins. I kinda need someone to talk to. I have been having more spider panics and a ton of school work panics.

Anonymous said...

when are you going to update??????
Do you realize that it has been a month?

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me! and i cant find the link to leave the message on your new post. I dont understand this thing! i am gonna call you tomorrow!

Damien said...

I don't like your non-commentable posts. It's like, "Damien, hold it. Wait 2 to 3 weeks before you comment. Just sit there and think about what you're doing, and make sure you say what you mean." Damnit, I want to comment now. I don't need time. I'm a perfectly intelligent commenter. I don't need your watchdog attitude, Blogger.